Friday, June 3, 2016

Hey Girl....

So Ryan Gosling thinks women are better, stronger and more evolved. Ok.
My thoughts on this are simple...it's not about being better or stronger or more evolved. Women were made to be Man's helper. His counterpart. His partner. His equal. There are things that women are inherently BETTER at....yes. Childbirth for one....there's a reason Men are not bearing children. We have our strengths and I have NO doubt that women can do anything they put their minds to. But to say that women are more evolved and better is a little ridiculous. If women are so much better, then why aren't we ALL women? I have my moments when I think I'm better at something or stronger than someone or smarter.....but in no way shape or form do I believe that women as a whole are superior to their male counterparts. I don't want my daughter growing up thinking she's better just because she's a female. I don't want my son growing up thinking he's inferior because he's male. I want them to grow and learn and prove themselves the way God intended. I want my daughter to work hard and be amazing and find an amazing counterpart to spend her life with. Someone that complaints her in every way, not someone who thinks she's better and he's not worthy.
Let's take a break to go read the book of Genesis for a moment....




Here's the link to the orig. story if you want to read it:
Ryan Gosling Thinks Women Are Better

No comments:

Post a Comment